Thursday, October 4, 2012

What's in a name?

I've recently decided that I want to blog about more than just skills. I often find myself thinking "I should blog this!" But finding it doesn't fit with the skill based nature of this blog. So I plan to broaden it out a bit. Hopefully that leads to more posts by me and more interesting things for you to read. Expands topics will be a bit all over the place, but not completely alien to what you've already seen. My thoughts on whisk(e)y and beer. Places I've traveled and enjoyed (or not) on plane, motorcycle, or foot. How I'm preparing for the collapse of society. You know, cheery stuff. And, of course, skills and how to attain them. With that in mind, I need a name. I'd thought "Skills, Scotch, and Surviving the modern world", but that seems long. Another idea was something around Renaissance Man, but nothing has popped out. So, let me know your thoughts, name or topic related. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I like the alliteration S,S&S but the last "S" does get a bit long. I wonder if there is a sniglet for Modern World Survival? Or just dump it down to Survival? "Skills, Scotch and Survival" by Pasker Publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I hadn't noticed it was my initials (SSS), so now I like it more. I agree, cut it down to survival at the end. Might be a winner!

    ReplyDelete